- We signed the venue contract
- Fiance’s mom is making the cake under the condition that he won’t smoosh it in my face.
- Roomie shared with me an adorable outdoor wedding program idea – her cousin put her wedding program on wooden sticks to create fans for her guests. It was a clever homemade idea that I loved.
- I found a designer on Etsy who is going to create ticket-style invites for us. Look for more from her in the future.
- Today I asked my brother if he would officiate the wedding. Originally, I wanted to have my wedding here where I have occasionally attended. For me it was important to have my ceremony in a place that supports equality and same sex unions. However, while it is a beautiful church, it is really quite out of our budget. It costs $1,700 to use the church. This quirky wedding planner is now looking for alternative ceremony sites and if my brother can get licensed, then we might be able to do it that way.